Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Senior Portrait Photography, Lake Charles

Well, its been quite sometime since I last blogged. Since then, I have been rather busy. The new office renovation, is well underway. I can't wait for it to be ready to move in... WoooHooo. So, I have started shooting seniors already. I think that playing it smart with early pics gets 2 thumbs up. With so much being due all at the same time for seniors, such as senior dues, pics, and the most anticipated dance of all of their high school years, THE PROM. Wow... thats a bunch. Of course with our wonderful economy doing just lovely, that makes matters even more yuck.


With so much going on, I would like to take some time to post some pics of the beautiful lauren. She is a senior class 2010... Woo Hoo... GEAUX LAUREN... It was amazing shooting her. She is such a wonderful young woman... Thanks for being so great girl...






































No comments:

Post a Comment